Learn to cover a 6 inch round cake creating a smooth professional flawless finish with those all important super sharp edges. If you want to take your cakes to the next level this is the perfect class for you. This class is all about the skills needed to create those much desired sharp edges and super straight sides on your cakes. We will decorate the cake with a small dried flower posy so you can take a pretty cake home to showcase your newly learned skills.
In this class you will learn to:
- Level, torte and stack a round cake
- Learn all about ganache and it's preparation
- Cover a cake with ganache
- Cover a cake with sugar paste creating a smooth, professional flawless finish
- Creating Super Sharp Edges
- Arranging dried flowers and learn how to attach them safely to your cake
Suitable for both beginners and those with cake decorating experience.
Refreshments will be provided.
Ganache and Sharp Edges Class with Dried Flowers
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID 19
12. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.