This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to learn various cookie decorating techniques with sugar paste and royal icing, You will create a beautiful spring flower cookie wreath to take home and wow your nearest and dearest. All the skills you learn will be transferrable to other cookie designs and can also be used on cakes.
In the class you will learn
- Hints and tips to create the perfect vanilla cookies (please note you will not make cookies on this class, they are provided for you to decorate) I will share my no spread cookie recipe with you so you can continue to create at home.
- Techniques with sugarpaste
- how to use cutters and texture mats to create pretty designs
- All about royal icing including piping techniques, flooding icing, wet on wet icing and correct consistencies
- Painting on sugarpaste to add depth to your designs
- Hints and tips on colour schemes, how to colour designs
All the equipment you need will be provided and you will go away from this workshop with a useful handout with step by step instructions. You will have confidence in a variety of decorating techniques which you can utilise for a vast amount of designs. Plus you will take this gorgeous cookie wreath home with you to enjoy.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Iced Cookie Wreath Class 11/5/23 10am-1pm £60
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.