A perfect family workshop for spending quality time with your little one over the half term holidays in this stunning, creative environment at Church Farm Tea Rooms in Anslow. You will have fun creating these cute Farm Animal cupcakes, featuring the animals at Church Farm, whilst learning a variety of skills which are transferable onto larger cakes including:
- Creating the perfect flat cupcake topper
- Handling Sugarpaste, making use of colours and dusts
- Using a variety of moulds and textured mats
- Using a variety of cutters
- Tips on breaking designs down into workable shapes
- Advice on colour schemes and designs
- Modelling techniques
All the equipment you will need is provided and you will go away from this workshop with a useful handout with step by step instructions. You will each go home with a box of 6 cupcakes.
Refreshments will be provided by Church Farm Tea Rooms during the session
Suitable for children aged 5-15 years when accompanied by an adult.
Parent and Child Farm Animal Cupcake Class
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery or Church Farm Tea Rooms has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.