A fantastic introduction to sugar flowers, you'll learn how to make all these gorgeous flowers and present them beautifully in this gorgeous arrangement.
I'll teach you a variety of methods, whether your new to sugar flowers or you want to take your skills to the next level this course will teach you everything you need to know.
You will learn
- all about flower paste
- designing colour palettes to accentuate your displays
- techniques for creating wired flowers
- how to make a beautiful sugar rose
- how to make a gorgeous helibore
- to create a variety of filler flowers and berries
- how to create realistic centres
- the importance of taping
- dusting techniques
- how to arrange flowers to create a beautiful display
This course is run over 2 days to allow for sections of flowers to dry, by purchasing this course you must be able to commit to both sessions.
All the equipment you need is provided and you will go away from this workshop with a useful handout with step by step instructions and of course your beautiful sugar flower arrangement. This is an ideal starting point for those wanting to create beautiful sugar flowers for wedding cakes so it really will kick start your cake business.
Light refreshments are provided throughout the session
Sugar Flower 2 day class 31/1/24 & 7/2/24 10am-1pm
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.