You are purchasing a voucher for a 3 hour one to one private class. Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. In order to check availability and to book a suitable date please email firstname.lastname@example.org Voucher code must be provided in order to redeem the voucher. Please note that during the summer months I do get extremely busy with weddings so class timetables will be very limited. Classes are adapted to each individual needs and are planned according to the length of time booked.
Voucher For Private Half Day Tuition
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.